Sunday 26 February 2012

Another Living room window update...

After pointing out the top window mocking the 2nd window down in my last update by writing 'we see you both' the second window down has responded. Subtley they have changed their message from 'we see you' to 'we like what we see', so now where the window above says 'they can't see us' pointing to the window below them, the 2nd window down is now saying that they don't like them. Part of the fun of living in student accommodation is the wittiness of the young people you're living which is shown by this example, but I guess it also helps that this sort of environment is filled with people with plenty of spare time to write on their window in masking tape! 


Thinking of it in terms of my existence, this response from the direct audience will help record this period of my life. The original image I made on my window showed the place I lived in for a brief moment in time, but the interaction from those I am living around gives a sense of where it is and my time at university.



No comments:

Post a Comment