Wednesday 18 January 2012

Possible final choices...

Out of the images that I took these were my favourite 8:









#1 is light airy and pleasant, includes the surrounding environment.
#2 is like a picture within a picture, being taken from the same angle as the image on the window, making it easy to compare the two scenarios.
#3 lights off to make the window the focus and the view is the same as my film.
#4 same as above however the angle is changed so that the view is just of the bullring, a recognisable landmark of Birmingham which is almost framed by outline of the table.
#5 I previously showed that when my flatmate stood in front of the window it interrupted the projection onto the wall, but this one blocks the original image. What I like about it is is the interaction with the window and how my flatmate seems to be looking past the window itself. When I filmed the trains going past this same window I received comments on how easily ignorable it was and mentioned how we go on with our daily routine without even mentioning the trains that pass, yet this window design seems to have brought the viewers attention to the activity happening outside.
#6 view showing the environment around the living room but with the lights off to show the view from outside. Within the darkness the only light is coming from the TV and my laptop, which makes it look quite sinister.
#7 like #2 shows the whole scene included in the image on the window but also includes the projection it makes onto the ceiling.
#8 I like how you can see the view through the window and with the environment surrounding it but I especially like the imprint in the cushion and the placing of the laptop as it looks as though some one was sat there, perhaps even looking outside the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment